Sooo I'm bad at posting.

So it turns out that I am much more of a fan of reading other people's blogs, then writing posts myself. SURPRISE SURPRISE! Its so much easier. I never would have thought, I'd be so addicted to this website. It definitely gives me something to do when I'm not working, which is unfortunately all the time for the last two weeks. I've only been scheduled for 2 DAYS in the last 2 WEEKS! I'm not sure if this place is over-employed or slow on business; but I'm looking to make A LOT of money this summer. Hopefully things speed up because I love this job!!

On a more interesting note, I'm addicted to stumbleupon.com. For those of you who aren't familiar with the greatest firefox add-on ever, its a website where you click a little button on your browser and it takes you to a page that is recommended for you, based on your interests. I love it, it has shown me so very interesting things, and entertained me forever! So here I'm going to give you guys a few of my favorite stumbleupons. ENJOY :D

Sketch Swap - You doodle a picture and one gets sent back to you from another sketch artist.

Sharpie Basement

Letter to a Teacher - Probably one of the most hilarious things I've seen

10 Futuristic Laptop Concepts

Missouri Skies - A little local beauty

20 Awesome Gadgets




Have Fun!!

<3LINDSEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment