Fathers<3

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend Father's Day with my father due to my parents long journey back home from an antiquing trip in Walnut, IA. He was still in my thoughts and my heart :). Whether you have a father in your life or not, its really important to remember the men who have influenced your life and have taught you the values that make you who you are. Because of the differences my dad and I have with each other, I often take him for granted. This is a day where I like to tell him how much I really appreciate him. I want to learn to have the patience and strength to always tell him I'm grateful. I read a great article at examiner.com that says we should make everyday Father's Day.


I didn't do anything very productive, I took a nap, went for a run and now I'm here. Exercise was on top of my to-do list today. I haven't had a run in about 4 days due to my new part-time summer job (which I love so far). It turns out that I eat healthier when I exercise everyday, so its SOO important to keep up. I'm currently trying to lose 25 pounds by the end of the summer. I really haven't exercised at all on a constant basis for the past year. The Freshman 15 is an understatement! Anyways, I really want to fit back into my old clothes again!!

So wish me luck!!:D


<3LINDSEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment