Pretty Shitty Hello Kitty



As a die-hard Hello Kitty fan, I've seen all the cute products; toasters, ice cream makers, ear muffs, karaoke machines; just about any product you could muster up, there's a 99.9% chance that Sanrio has taken it and kittified it.

So for my first serious blog post, I decided to show you the Top 5 Most Bizzare Hello Kitty Products.






1. Hello Kitty Contacts
A great accessory for a first date if you're trying to give off an adorably creepy vibe.



2. Hello Kitty Dog Muzzle

This dog has never felt defeat like this before.


3. Hello Kitty Cat costume

Each of us can now have our OWN Hello Kitty. Only their not nearly as adorable because they don't dress up in little angel costumes and act as ambassadors to the world. Real cats aren't nearly as cool.



4. Hello Kitty Breathing Masks
To me, it looks like he's wearing children's underwear on his face, but now you look cute and protect yourself for deadly viruses at the same time!




5. Hello Kitty Shotgun

Hello Kitty and guns. Two things hard to use in the same sentence; Untill Now. This will keep the neighbor's cats out of your yard!





Hope you've enjoyed my first serious post!! Seen any other bizzare Hello Kitty products, let me know!! I got a lot of these ideas from Kittyhell.com. Check it out for some disturbing stuff.


<3LINDSEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment