So this is my new blog!! HOORAY!

Its official. I am no longer a blog Virgin. I have to say I feel delightfully trendy. And it further proves that I will eventually fall victim to every fad whether I say I won't or not.

Anyway, I didn't plan to start this blog just to be trendy. After somewhat following the blog of a girl I know, I thought that maybe I could do it. And I realized that it could serve me a lot of ways.
First of all, I truly enjoy writing and I have a lot of thoughts that I want to get out of my head and into the universe, and my boyfriend really doesn't want to hear ALL of them. So this can serve as an outlet for thought.

Things I plan to include in this blog:
My weight loss goals/progress
Random thoughts
Cute items I find internet shopping
Stumbleupon.com finds (I AM ADDICTED)
Whatever I find in my brain :)


After searching the internet for HOURS for a decent template IN ENGLISH (what is up with all the templates being in other languages? Anyway know how to convert them?) Its actually pretty late, so I'll wrap this up and continue tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment